Consider your smart phone. It’s exactly like your 2 minds.
The keyboard is your conscious mind – where you put the info in. The hard drive is your subconscious mind where your beliefs and memories are kept until you die and rot away. (No brain, no mind, so no YOU) Got it? There’s two parts to your phone and mind. That’s how they work! Want to prove it? Die and see what stops happening. Read my articles “After the ball is over” or “Towards the future” It’ll be enough to make you think … I hope. Frederick
Browse all articles for more information, or go to Products for Books and self-help courses, including (just to name a few):
- Quit Smoking
- Addiction Help
- Relationship Help
- Job Skills
- Grief & Loss
- Alternative Cancer Treatments
- Learning Help
Reassuring reasons why hypnosis is your friend.
Believe the hype or think for yourself.
For too long hypnosis has had a bad or difficult press. If a person doesn’t understand something, they have 3 options open to them:
- They might be sceptical and therefore save the trouble of looking further and possibly benefitting.
- They may conclude it is dangerous and to be avoided at all costs.
- They may spend time discovering the truth behind the hype.
If you don’t know much about a topic, it’s easy to be suspicious. Some people assume hypnosis is akin to a carnival sideshow, others consider it mystic mumbo jumbo or mind control. For those who look beyond the hype, the truth is far more illuminating.
One of my articles discusses the BENEFITS of Power Napping. But the following are the instructions of actually HOW TO DO IT.
- Decide to do it! Don’t mess around. Calm down. But keep to the system.
- Know how much time you’ve got for the complete Nap.
- Use the same time piece – which may be your phone, watch, clock, whatever. This is not a casual snooze or ‘normal’ sleep. It’s a Power Nap. Different thing altogether.
- OK, you’ve got (say) 20 minutes. That’s 15 minutes Napping and 5 minutes to get back to your previous duties.
- Look at your watch. Note the exact time. CLOSE YOUR EYES. Keep them closed. Start drifting off. This is it.
- You MUST say (think) to yourself the exact time according to your watch.
- Continue the thought, the exact amount of minutes you will be napping. Then imagine (picture) the exact time you must wake up. Try and imagine a picture of the watch showing the wake up time.
- Keep imagining these times. This is mandatory or it won’t work. But relax.
A couple of times I did this. As I drifted off (all the time picturing that wake up watch time), I repeated to myself “ok go down now. Just relax off” and then I woke up and thought, “darn, it doesn’t work” and I looked at the watch – and it was exactly the time I had ‘told myself’ I must wake up! It worked while I was busy Power Napping!
That’s the system. Follow it exactly.
The watch reads 16 minutes to one. You’ve got 15 minutes to Nap. Imagine you will wake up at ONE minute to one … and you will!